Our client has been providing first-class services to online betting and gaming websites for over 17 years and prides itself on a successful and diverse operation that caters for more than 750,000 customers, nine languages and 94 countries across the globe.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking to hire a Data Analyst to assist with analytical tasks and be responsible for the Data Analysis process.
Salary: – £20K-£25K
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Travel card loan scheme, 3 times death in service, Discount shopping and Entertainment vouchers, Medical Cash plan
Hours: Full Time 40 Hours Per week
- Conduct analysis and evaluation on a wide range of relevant and often complex sources of data and producing appropriate reports.
- Distributing governed and trusted data to support marketing optimisation.
- Using tools for effective visualisation and dissemination of data.
- Conducting analysis of customer interactions with company platforms to drive profit maximisation.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Product department to provide data extracts from the recent marketing campaign activities and perform analysis.
- Develop and produce insight and analysis to improve the performance of trading and marketing activities.
- Communicate knowledge, insight and recommendations.
- Support with design ideas, construction and implementation of appropriate analytical processes.
- Escalating issues to the manager as appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying trends and developments within the industry.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
- Building effective working relationships with the Finance, BI, Product, Marketing, Internal Audit and other departments, and working with the key stakeholders to make the analytical recommendations happen.
- Document their work in Confluence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and results driven approach.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in Finance, Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with ERP and BI systems.
- Customer Services/Customer facing experience in a business environment.
- Second language is desirable (Russian preferred).
- Experience in the online gaming industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced analytical skills with Excel (Functions, Get & Transform Data, Pivots, VBA).
- Excellent IT skills including.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Customer focus and commitment to excellent service.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a changing environment.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Experience with working with large Databases and/or DWH using SQL.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Interest in and knowledge of new technologies.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: data analyst, data analysis, database analysis, sql, dwh, online gaming, Russian, new technologies, gaming industry jobs, advanced data analysis, erp systems, bi systems,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org