Customer Services Administrator
Our client, a manufacturer of quality hand tools since 1856, operating as an independent family company with international business to business sales to an established customer base.
Due to continued success, an opportunity to join the company at an exciting time of new development and strategy.
Salary: Up to £17,000 p.a.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: This vacancy is based in Coleshill, working as part of a small busy team, in a modern, friendly office environment.
- Customer and Supplier contact via, telephone, email, fax, to organise, resolve and complete enquiries, quotations and orders in a professional, timely and polite manner.
- Mainly customer liaison, with some purchasing and expediting duties.
- Create, monitor and maintain on-line customer offers and updates.
- Efficiently organise the daily workload in priority order.
- Undertake specific tasks and duties as required.
- Work as part of a team with on-going projects.
- Other associated administrative duties as expected.
- Associated computer and web based data inputting and updating.
- Must have some relevant experience in a similar customer focused position.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Must have good IT skills and experience.
- Ideally will be experienced in a similar environment and market sector.
- Able to use own initiative, and to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to prioritise workload accordingly.
- Ideally have experience of Sage computer systems.
- Should have sound literacy and numeracy skills.
- Full product and operational training will be provided as deemed suitable.
- Permanent, full time position, after satisfactory completion of probationary period.
- Definite career development potential.
- Salaried position, payable on a scale up to £17,000 p.a.
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- Half hour lunch break per day.
- 20 days, plus statutory bank holidays p.a.
- Plus loyalty scheme to add further 5 days, 1 day for each year of complete service, up to a maximum of 5 days.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service, Customer Service Vacancies, Administrator, Admin, Administrator Vacancies, Customer Liaison.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com