Our client is a market leader in supplying safety equipment, uniforms, hygiene products and specialist PPE to both the public & private sector in Ireland and the UK. Right now, our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to work with the team at the Sheffield Branch.
This is a permanent position.
The ideal candidate should have a friendly outgoing personality and have previous experience dealing with customers / prospects by phone.
Confidence, ability to negotiate and experience with an established CRM system will be an advantage.
- Sales order processing & confirmation.
- Timely resolution of customer queries.
- Contact new customers by phone to introduce JBS and its range of products and services.
- Create sales quotation for customers.
- Proactively develop leads and prospects.
- Follow up with customers on scheduled promotions and marketing activity.
- Support external sales representatives.
- Grow sales through enhanced customer support and account management.
- Maintain records on CRM system.
- Achieve monthly KPI’s.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience in Microsoft Office in particular Word & Excel.
- 2 years plus experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience dealing with PPE and associated products would be advantageous.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for the role and have all the experience our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLYbutton below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org