Customer Service Executive
Salary: £18,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm/8.30am-5.00pm
Our client are a well-established business, delivering healthy fruit and snack boxes to businesses throughout London and the South East providing a healthy, nutritional boost to their customers.
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for providing support to all our clients Customer’s including the Water, fruit and coffee departments.
- Ensure that service excellence is provided at all times with positive outcomes.
- Liaise on a daily basis with other departments and depot managers
- Answer and record all inbound calls and emails, including actions.
- Complete all paper in a timely and accurate manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in customer service,
- Knowledge of IT systems, including Excel & Word
- A high level of telephone & negotiation skills,
- Excellent administration skills
- Good time management skills
- Must be able to build strong relationships
Interviewing for an immediate start, we regret we are unable to acknowledge every application. However please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you directly via email. We would like to thank you in advance for the time and effort you have put into your application and for the interest you have shown in our company
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Customer Services, Sales Support, Customer Support, Telephone Support, Customer Service, Administrator, Admin vacancies, Service Administrator, Help Desk Administrator, Customer Service, Administrator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org