Customer Service Associate
Our client is the leading provider of online fitness qualifications, courses and other related industry products. This is an exciting company with a strong growth story that believes in empowering and enabling all the Associates, whatever their function, to achieve their individual, team and company goals with the belief that motivating and engaging the team at every level is the key to successfully building the business.
The continued growth of this business relies on identifying and retaining great Associates to work with the company and accordingly, our client is looking for a full time Customer Service Associate for our London head office.
- Respond to student enquiries via email, telephone and in person
- Update and maintain student records
- Process certificate requests and online orders
- Organise assessments and training days
- Co-ordinate assessors, tutors, travel arrangements and venue bookings
- Stock control
Skills, Experience and Pre-requisites
- At least 3 years’customer service experience with high service and organisational skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels within and outside the company
- Strategic thinker
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel programmes
- Experience in or passion for fitness is helpful
- Clear DBS record
- Entitled to work in the UK without any additional approvals
Interviews will be held at London head office:
Salary: Range of £18K to £22k
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that you will not be contacted unless you are short listed for the position and invited for an interview. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the date of your application, you should assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
If you want to work in the spirited environment of an imaginative and inventive company offering tremendous career opportunities and exceptional benefits, apply now by emailing your CV and covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org