Customer Service Assistant
Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: Exceptional working environment, 4 weeks holidays, pension scheme
Hours: Full time, fully flexible
Our client is one of the largest, prestigious independent Adult Gaming Centres with five Arcades in and around London’s West End. They are committed to offering their customers the highest quality of Customer Service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness and individual pride. They are currently looking for a customer service assistant to join their team.
- To provide a high standard of service and safety to customers and visitors to the site.
- To assist in the protection of the companies’ interests and assets, and to promote a positive company image.
- To provide a warm friendly welcome to every visitor
- To offer help to customers and visitors who look lost or may need assistance.
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- To use equipment as directed to clean the site, following all health and safety procedures and informing management of any hazards.
- To immediately notify management of suspicious persons, items or activities
- To follow Company’s Cash Procedures
- To ensure that all cash transactions are carried out accurately and all financial transactions are recorded properly.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Friendly, warm personality
- Able to put customers needs first
- Able to commit to working hours inc some lates and weekends
- Helpful, clean and able to work using own initiative
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Customer Services, Sales Support, Customer Support, Support, Customer Service, Assistant vacancies, Service Administrator, Help Desk Administrator. Customer Service Assistant, Retail, Casino, Leisure Assistant.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com