Your Opportunity To Join A Successful Business!
– Customer Services Position
The position represents a great opportunity for the right individual to build a career with a successful and growing company.
Our client is a leading Distributor of non-food products to hotels, leisure and catering sectors, supplying a large number of customers from our Scottish depot in Queenslie, Glasgow.
They pride themselves on Great Customer Service, understanding and meeting individual customer needs and being.
- Dealing with existing customers by telephone and email – no cold calling
- Taking and processing customers’ orders
- Providing support to the Sales team
- Assisting customers with product enquiries and availability dates
- Liaising with internal functions – stock control; credit control etc.
Computer-literate with a good knowledge of MS Office applications.
– Bright, aware and enthusiastic
– Customer service focused
– Able to demonstrate good organizational and communication skills
– Enjoy being part of a busy environment
Previous experience in a Customer Service environment is preferred – although not essential.
Competitive salary and pension, five weeks holiday and bonus
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org