Job Title: Customer Services Position
The position represents a great opportunity for the right individual to build a career with a successful and growing company.
Our client is a leading Distributor of non-food products to hotels, leisure and catering sectors, supplying a large number of customers from our Scottish depot in Queenslie, Glasgow.
Our client prides themselves on Great Customer Service, understanding and meeting individual customer needs and being.
- Dealing with existing customers by telephone and email – no cold calling.
- Taking and processing customers’ orders.
- Providing support to the Sales team.
- Assisting customers with product enquiries and availability dates.
- Liaising with internal functions – stock control; credit control etc.
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Bright, aware and enthusiastic.
- Customer service focused.
- Able to demonstrate good organizational and communication skills.
- Enjoy being part of a busy environment.
Previous experience in a Customer Service environment is preferred – although not essential.
Salary of £16,786 and pension, five weeks holiday and annual bonus
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Customer Services Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Services, Customer Support, Sales, Administrator, Administration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org