Job Title: Customer Service Administrator.
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire.
Incorporated in 2001 as a Bristol based foam conversion and Fabrication Company, our client was servicing the packaging needs of the manufacturing industry throughout the South West. Since their establishment, our client has expanded their business through diversification into the manufacture of a wide range of packaging and non-packaging solutions.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator for their Midlands based office. As the Customer Service Administrator, you will be joining a team environment and will have exposure to both customer and supplier correspondence.
The Customer Service Administrators are responsible for;
- Main point of contact for customer, supplier and production queries.
- Processing of sales orders and purchase orders in and out of house.
- Booking in merchant goods.
- Ensuring records are maintained.
- Ensuring full company compliance and regulations.
- Provide information for clients and other internal teams.
To be considered for the Customer Service Administrator you will need to demonstrate;
- Confidence working in a high volume and/or fast-paced role
- Administration exposure within a business environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken, and
- Excellent telephone manner and attention to detail are key
- PC Literacy
Please Note: –Previous Customer Service experience is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org