CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, friendly working environment
Hours: Full Time
Our client has been designing and producing quality made-to-measure furniture covers and curtains for over half a century and with the continued development of their furniture re-upholstery service, they are now firmly established as the UK’s leading re-upholsterer. They are a successful, British, family run company employing approximately 320 people at their Head Office in Preston. They are currently looking for a friendly people person to take on the role as Customer service administrator and join their team.
Main duties will include:
- Answering telephone queries from Technical Designers, Consultants and customers
- Inputting details onto the computer system
- Monitoring the progress of orders during production
- Handling any related correspondence.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Confident and effective telephone manner
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Good letter writing skills, with an excellent command of Microsoft Word and excel
- A friendly and organised approach, along with the ability to understand customer’s needs
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Customer Services, Sales Support, Customer Support, Telephone Support, Customer Service, Administrator, Admin vacancies, Service Administrator, Help Desk Administrator.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com