Our client ‘The Super Yacht Group’ specialise in delivering News, Opinions, Reports, Intelligence and Events to the Super Yacht industry. They are a well-established and respected brand and have been in business for over 25 years. Due to continued success, they are now looking to recruit a CRM Database Manager for their office based in Clapham, London.
Database Manager Responsibilities:
- System administrator
– basic system configuration
– maintain lists and codes
– mass uploads
– data migration
- Manage data input processes
- Develop and maintain strategies to improve data quality
– accuracy of key fields
– duplicate management
– data conflicts
- Create searches and reports
- Produce mailing/marketing lists based on specified criteria
- Advise on (and develop) processes to increase efficiency
– lead/opportunity generation processes
– marketing processes
– sales processes
- Maintain (and implement) system security
– employee access levels
– password resets
– create/update training documentation
– train new starters
– monitor users and offer refresher training
- Management of Data Entry clerk(s)
– workload and priorities
– generate work packages
- Manage relationship with NetSuite account manager
- Manage data correlation with external systems (CMS &Adestra)
Strategy Team Responsibilities –(working alongside the Finance Manager and Lead Sales Director to implement the Chairman’s vision):
- Train staff to effectively use NS for up to date reporting and maintenance of customer records.
- Assists with Sales staff development to increase individual’s performance to increase conversions with existing and new customers.
- Motivate, identify weaknesses and build confidence of Sales staff.
- Communicate effectively with staff at all levels, including departmental to ensure reasons for requests are understood.
- Work with HR to product Job Descriptions for staff so that everyone is clear of their duties and responsibilities and create a sense of inclusion.
- Produce a Standards Operating Procedures manual with clarification on how to maintain the database effectively and monitor its success with the lead Sales Director.
- Assist with project management within departments and with the Strategy Team.
Salary: Very competitive Salary package, dependent on experience.
Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 10am to 4pm (37.5 hours weekly)
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV with covering letter at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org