Are you an enthusiastic Service Engineer looking to join a company that takes pride in their quality of work? If the answer is yes, then this could be the opportunity for you! Our client requires a Crane Service Engineer immediately to service and cover breakdowns on overhead travelling cranes and ancillary equipment.
Generally all within the West Midlands area although will be required to travel to other areas when needed.
The successful person must be able to demonstrate the skills, experience and expertise within the crane industry such as:
- Carry out the commissioning, maintenance, inspection and servicing of client cranes and lifting equipment.
- Carry out repairs and inspection on a range of electrical equipment and systems.
- Carry out fault finding and repairs of hydraulic and mechanical equipment and systems.
- Carry out the commissioning, maintenance, inspection and servicing of a range of client mechanical equipment.
- Assist with spares identification and procurement.
- Commissioning and fault finding on electro-mechanical and/or hydro-mechanical systems.
- Work on your own or within a team.
- Work at heights.
Essential: – Full, clean driving licence and be prepared to travel.
Salary/Benefits: – Negotiable depending upon experience + overtime + company vehicle.
Interested? If you feel like you’re the ideal candidate to join our client as their next Crane Service Engineer, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLYbutton below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com