Salary: £8.50p.h – £10 dependent upon experience
Benefits: 21 days holiday + bank holidays
Hours: 20 hours per week
- Prepare and serve a light catering service to the guests.
- Providing a quality snack service to include sandwiches, hot light meals, breakfasts, brunches, cakes, teas and coffee.
- Provide excellent customer service skills.
- Keep the areas clean tidy and hygienic.
- Comply with and follow health and safety/hygiene and safety regulations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Should have good catering experience but we would welcome experienced cooks who may not necessarily have worked in a mass catering environment but can demonstrate their passion for food.
- Formal qualifications would be an advantage, but not necessary for experienced cooks.
- Knowledge of environmental health regulations and more general of the health and safety aspects of working in kitchens would also be an advantage.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Chef, Catering, Chef De Partie, Cooking, Restaurant Vacancies, Cooking Vacancies, Chef Vacancies, Catering Vacancies, Catering Assistant, Front of House, Cook, Food.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com