Cook / Excellent Delicatessen (all-rounder)
Excellent Salary – dependent on experience.
Founded in 2007, our client Romeo Jones is an independent deli / café in Dulwich Village. Romeo Jones came to life in the autumn of 2007 and has gone from strength to strength as one of the most interesting independent food shops around.
Due to continued success, they are looking for a Creative and Energetic Cook to join their small team.
- Cooking Breakfasts, Brunch & Lunches based on the produce in the Delicatessen
- Making Fresh Salads and Sandwiches daily.
- Manage the Product Store working with the manager in ordering produce
- Front of House duties will be required (from time to time).
- You will need to be adaptable and flexible – there may be times when you make coffee and serve front of house, getting involved in general delicatessen tasks from time to time as required.
- Being clean & tidy – keeping your working area spotless, and adhering to food safety guidelines.
- Have a keen eye for quality and attention to detail, delivering to a consistently high standard.
- Spoken English must be fluent and you will be a confident communicator.
- This position will suit somebody well presented with a good personality.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
The Café is open 7 days a week and weekend working is required.
Part time work also available.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to excel in this role, please click the APPLY button below
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org