Conveyancing Paralegal Assistant – Property
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 23 holidays + bank holidays, Pension scheme, flexible & remote working hours
Hours: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal Assistant to join a reputable & progressive Lexcel, IIP Gold & CQS practice based in Blackburn with a branch office in Bradford which has a strong national & overseas client base.
With a growing and valued client base, our client aims to recruit an additional Conveyancing paralegal assistant as part of their continuing expansion & growth plan of the Property Team of 8.
- Liaising with a Conveyancing fee earners and members of the Conveyancing team,
- Dealing with searches and additional enquiries, preparing contract packs and providing regular updates to clients and introducers.
- Ensure filing systems and records are kept up to date
- Liaise with the sales team, customers.
- Draft contracts and contract extensions using templates, following these through to execution and logging them on and maintaining and updating the contracts database
- Ensure buildings insurance is CML compliant and in place for exchange
- When instructed by Transactional Manager promptly and diligently chase by phone, fax etc exchange of contracts and deal with all associated paperwork
- Ensure funds from lender will be received in time for completion and that any balance to complete from client is received in good time for completion
- Ensure that all written communication including post and email is clear and concise
The Ideal Candidate:
- This position will suit a Paralegal, Legal Assistant or experienced Legal Secretary looking to make the next step forward in their career
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience within the industry
- A basic understanding of the 360 Conveyancing cycle is important
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Legal Secretary, Conveyancing, Legal Vacancies, Secretarial Vacancies, PA and Administration, Legal PA, Legal Administrator, Paralegal Secretary, Assistant Vacancies, Legal Assistant. Paralegal Administrator.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org