Job Title: Conventional Milling Machinist
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience / Overtime Available
Our client is a well established and respected Precision & General Engineering company based in Hartlepool.
Due to continued expansion, they are recruiting for an experienced Milling Machinist. The Ideal candidates will be time served Milling Machinists.
The Role: Production of bespoke fabrication for numerous current clients and being able to follow the process from start to completion.
- Milling experience is essential.
- Experience of using conventional machines such as a Bridgeport milling machines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read drawings and designs.
- Can work with minimal supervision and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Training will be provided with regard to using XYZ CNC Milling Machines where applicable.
You will also need a flexible, friendly and positive approach. Be driven and methodical with a meticulous attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
In order to apply for the position, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com