Maydencroft – Contracts Manager
Founded in 2007 by Managing Director Tom Williams, Maydencroft has at its core traditional values with a modern approach. By focusing on quality, performance and customer experience whilst always prioritising our people and the environment, Maydencroft is built to last, alongside the exceptional landscapes we create, restore and maintain.
The future for Maydencroft means continual focus on the quality of our work and providing the best experience for our clients. We are dedicated to ensuring that we employ, train and retain only the very best people.
It is our mission to be the company that everyone wants to work for and work with.
We are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join the team at Maydencroft Limited based from our beautiful scenic regional office overlooking Windsor Castle in the village of Dorney.
We are looking for an experienced, confident person who can step into the role and hit the ground running. You should be able to identify opportunities to improve processes and maximise profit without affecting quality.
In this varied and demanding role, you will provide accurate quotations, manage projects, assist with tenders, liaise with clients and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up to help get a project over the line (and all whilst maintaining a smile and a positive attitude). At Maydencroft we greatly value professional integrity, a dedicated yet flexible work ethic, and impeccable standards of quality.
The ideal candidate will have;Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience running CDM sites
- At least 3 years’ experience gained in small scale civils and/or large scale landscaping projects
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to build on existing relationships with ourclients, suppliers, and associated consultancies.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to confidently price projects and produce quotations and tenders
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel
- Previous qualifications such as a BTEC, NVQ 4 in Site Management or an HND would be a distinct advantage.
This is a permanent position and we will offer an attractive and competitive salary to the right candidate.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Contracts Manager, Landscaping, Groundwork, Civils, Budgets, Site Management, Horticulture, Horticultural, Project Management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com