Computer Sales Assistant
Benefits:28 days paid holiday per year including Bank Holidays.
Hours:9:00am-5:30pm five days per week. This will include Saturdays on a rota basis
Location: Crowborough and East Grinstead
Our client’s shops sell computer hardware, software and peripherals. They also undertake repairs (both on and off-site), build computer systems to order, install and configure systems for customers. They provide technical advice and suggest solutions on everything from anti-virus software to broadband to printers, etc. They also provide other services, for example internet access, photocopying, faxing, equipment demonstrations etc.
They are now looking for a computer sales assistant to join their team and cover retail sites in Crowborough and East Grinstead
- Serving in the shop, using cash register, processing credit cards, etc
- Dealing with queries and offering advice (technical and otherwise)
- Keeping the shop tidy, including organising point-of-sale materials and other displays
- Taking deliveries and entering on the stock system
- Pricing, bar coding and maintaining stock levels as requested by the shop manager
- Telephone use
- Assisting with basic computer repairs where required and liaising with customers to ensure they are fully informed of progress
- Other general duties required by a retail outlet (maintaining and reconciling
- daily takings and producing reports as required)
- The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in retail selling
- Good Knowledge of computers
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Computer sales assistant, Computer sales, Sales jobs, Retail jobs, Retail, Retail jobs, Computer retail assistant, Sales assistant, Retail assistant, Full time retail assistnant
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org