Complaints Case Coordinator
Salary:Salary: Scale 4 (FTE 1.0: £19,508), FTE 0.4: £7,803
Benefits:30 days (pro rata) holiday + Bank holidays, Pension scheme
Location: Bury, Lancashire
Contact: Part-time (2 days) 18 month contract
Our client is the lead organisation for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in the UK and Ireland. They were established over 40 years ago and have over 11,500 members. The organisation continues todevelop and now seeks to recruit a Complaints Case Coordinator. This is a newpositionwithin the organisation.
- Manage complaints professionally and effectively
- Record, respond. Acknowledge and reviewing outcomes
- Consider complaints made against members and determine outcome
- Undertake low level investigations and research information from the environment in which our client operates to inform service development
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Cognitive behavioural therapy is not essential however may be beneficial
- Excellent all-round communication skills together with customer care skills are essential
- Previous experience working within complaints beneficial.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Applications are to be made by submission via http://www.babcp.com/ccc
The deadline for submissions is 9 am on Monday 3 September 2018. Interviews are likely to be held over the week Monday 24 September 2018
Keywords: Complaints, Compliance, Case work, Coordinator, CBT, Help desk, Customer service, Administration, Admin and PA, Secretarial, Handling, Complaints Management, Investigations, Research, Service Development, Customer Care.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com