Positon: Commis Chef
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Working Hours: 48 Hours over 5 days
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Commis Chef, for their award winning waterfront café-bistro located in Wallingford, Oxon. The venue serves fresh seasonal food served to a high standard. The Commis Chef will be someone who thrives on working with fresh and seasonal produce.
Our client will want a Commis Chef who is:
• Willing to learn and to muck in
• Comfortable working in high pressure environments
• Very well organised
• Has very high standards of food and hygiene and can ensure the team follow all H&S policies
• Responsible and trustworthy.
• Enthusiastic about staff training and development
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with all areas of the kitchen
- Ensuring all mise en place is done before service
- Working a section of the kitchen during service
Salary and Benefits
• My client is offering the successful Commis Chef a salary of up to £21,000 to £25,000 pa depending on experience.
• Pension scheme.
• Meals on duty.
• Great Career opportunities
• Fantastic working environment
• Additional company benefits
if you feel you have what it takes to excel in this role, then click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com