Based in Blackheath, our client is a long established Commercial Estate Agency with over 40 years of success. Due to their consistent success our client is currently looking for a self driven individual to come and join the team as a Commercial Negotiator.
As the Commercial Negotiator your role is to increase and develop the company’s existing market share focusing on sales and lettings of Retail offices and Industrial space in SE London and NW Kent
You will have direct communication with clients from instruction to completion, hence the need for excellent communication, negotiation and associated IT skills, together with a proactive and creative approach to generate new instructions and successfully conclude new deals
You may be in a residential agency or languishing in a sales role and want to find a more interesting and progressive position, in which case, come and talk to us
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Need to be comfortable with people and use all your tact, diplomacy and natural confidence to negotiate without lapsing into outdated hard-sell techniques.
- Need to be able to build solid relationships with business clients and develop them over a period of time with regular contact.
- Need strong commercial awareness and an understanding of your chosen market or industry in order to identify opportunities to develop new business.
- Any experience in a business environment will be valuable, especially if it has helped you to develop your interpersonal skills and business awareness and relates to the sector you want to work in.
Location: – BLACKHEATH, SE3.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Commercial Negotiator, Sales and Lettings, Commercial Management, Sales and Letting Negotiator, Sales Vacancies, Sales and Letting Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com