Commercial Heating Engineer/ Plumber.
Due to continued expansion our client currently has a vacancy for experienced commercial gas engineer/ heating engineer, immediate start for the right candidate.
About Loumac Plumbing & Heating:
Our client Loumac offers an extensive range of plumbing & heating and gas services for your home and business. Whether you need our help in getting your central heating working or are looking for a trusted supplier of maintenance services for your business, the team are ready to help you. The company is based in Cardiff and offer services in South Wales and the South West of England, the M4 Corridor and M5 corridor.
The majority of the work will be in Nursing homes, Hotels, Residential buildings, commercial buildings and within the leisure industry around the M4 and M5 corridor.
Requirements of Heating Engineer:
- Full driving licence and gas qualifications essential with a minimum of 5 years time served experience required.
- Candidates based within the south west of England and south wales preferable.
- Applicants must be an experienced Commercial Gas Heating Service Engineer with good diagnostic/repair skills
- We are seeking an experienced commercial gas engineer to start working on a wide range of commercial gas appliances ranging from commercial boilers, burners, domestic boilers, plant rooms etc.
- Experience of press fit pipe fitting, plumbing and domestic installation would be an advantage!
Responsibilities of Heating Engineer:
- Carrying out maintenance inspections, repairs and servicing of commercial and domestic gas & general plant room equipment.
- Attending reactive, diagnostic and repair calls to domestic & commercial gas appliances and plant.
- Completing associated gas certification documentation in line with industry requirements.
- Emergency call out rota system in place.
Benefits of Heating Engineer:
- £30,000 – £40,000 plus overtime, depending on experience.
- Van & fuel card supplied.
- Uniform and phone supplied.
- Option to opt in company private health care.
Required licences or certifications:
- Driving License
- ACS (Gas Safe Register)
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for in their next Plumber/Heating Engineer, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com