Salary: Competitive, DOE
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Pension scheme, transport provided
Hours: Full time, will include working/staying away a number of days in different parts of the UK
Location: South Wales
Our client is dynamic, expanding an innovative UK Based commercial support and services company that has been established for 45 years, they work with leading manufacturing, technology and retail companies through the UK.
They are currently looking to employ a COMMERCIAL FLOOR LAYER capable of laying vinyl floors with welded seams to ensure excellent service levels are delivered to their customer base in UK Retail/Dental practices and commercial properties.
Positions available immediately
- All prep works – screed / DPM etc
- Vinyl installations Complete
- Carpet – traditional and contract
- Wet rooms, Shower and toilet blocks
- Laminate and solid wood
- Must be able to install Nosing’s trims and accessories
- Carry out essential planned maintenance.
- Flexible working hours required which may include shifts and overtime working.
- Administer and complete relevant paperwork.
- Understand and meet on-going customer requirements
- Develop effective working relationships with suppliers sub-contractors and team.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations and procedures
- At all times maintain a smart appearance and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience is required
- Driving Licence required
- Other trade skills would be a benefit
- Driving licence needed
- High standards and quality finishes required
- CSCS Card beneficial
- Good written and spoken English
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Vinyl, Installation, Construction, Flooring, Floors, Floor, Laying, Layer, Wet room, Laminate, Joinery, Flooring, Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Floor Layer, Carpet Fitter, Floor Technician, Maintenance, Property, Commercial, Resin flooring, Fitting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com