CNC Turn/Mill (Mazak Integrex)
Benefits: 33 Days Holiday, Company pension scheme
Hours: Full Time, Overtime inc weekends and nights also available
Our Client brings together unparalleled expertise and excellence, stretching back nearly 40 years. Through their strategic programme of investment and development in design and manufacturing expertise, capability and facilities, our client aims to continuously expand its applications base and range of products to meet or exceed customer expectations across the world. They are currently looking for an experienced CNC Turner to join their team.
- Accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Identify and address opportunities to maximise machine utilisation and uptime to meet demanding manufacturing schedules.
- Working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- Programming, setting and operating Mazak CNC Turn/mills using Mazatrol controls.
- Maintain and monitor quality control using micrometers, Vernier’s and gauges.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual.
- Be a proactive team player.
- Knowledge and experience with 5 Axis Mill/Turn machines will also be a distinct advantage
- Willing to extend own skill set through company sponsored training
- Previous Experience or qualifications in a similar engineering role.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate and wish to apply for the role click the APPLY button below
Keywords: CNC Turner/ CNC / Turner / Engineer / Engineering Vacancies / Engineering roles / CNC Engineer / MAZAK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org