- Programming CNC machines from drawing
- Setting and operating CNC machines
- Keen eye for detail and dedication to continuous improvement
- Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills
- Positive “can do” attitude to work and new challenges
- Team player who can communicate and work well with others
- At least 5 years programming experience
- Experience of a sub-contract machining environment
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
We will not accept/acknowledge any agency enquiries.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year (dependant on shift)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org