Established in 1994, our client’s initial aims were to provide high precision CNC machined parts along with close support to manufacturing companies. From that time onwards, our client has continued to create close partnerships with customers, providing high precision CNC turned and Milled Parts.
Due to continued success and growth over the years, our client is currently looking for a skilled CNC Turner/Operator ideally with multi spindle experience to come and join the team.
Hours: Flexible working hours available and willingness to work shifts if required.
Salary: Excellent rates offered.
Duties Will Include:
- Plans machining by studying works orders, engineering drawings, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Programming and setting-up lathes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Index MS knowledge would be great but training can be given.
- Keen eye for detail and dedication to continuous improvement
- Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills
- Positive “can do” attitude to work and new challenges
- Team player who can communicate and work well with others
Immediate start available to suitable applicants.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Lathe Operator, CNC Lathe Setter, CNC Miller, CNC Miller Operator, Lathe Operator, Lather Setter, Miller Operator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com