CNC Tool Room Miller ( Bridgeport machines , Heidenhain + off line programming )
Hours:39 hours per week plus overtime at time and half
Location: Ashfield area Nottinghamshire
Our client is a small, very well-established toolmaking company.They havea good customer base, that provides a constant flow of work through a busy tool room specialising in all aspects of injection mould tools.
They are now looking for a CNC Tool room Miller to join their team.
- Operating machines to produce orders on time and to the correct quality standard
- Reporting faults on machinery
- Setting and operating a variety of CNC mills machining high tolerance components.
- Completes and maintains all necessary records of time, part counts, last piece inspections and others for each job.
- Informs the Production Supervisor of any machinery or material problems, which could slow down or stop production.
- Setting and dismantling of new production cycles
The Ideal Candidate:
- A competent CNC milling programmer / operator
- Have the ability to work from engineering drawings.
- Be willing to work in all areas of the tool room.
- Tool room and mould tool experience advantageous but not essential as in-house guidance in these areas would be available at all times.
- Company owner hands on machinist and toolmaker
- Applicant to have the personality to fit in with small established work force
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: CNC tool miller, CNC operator, CNC milling programmer, CNC operations, CNC programmer, CNC vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org