Our client is a well-established furniture manufacturer that is based in Leighton Buzzard and has an unrivalled ability to produce quality seating for all types of applications.
The company has built strong foundations that have allowed it to grow in size and capacity. As a result, our client is looking to recruit a CNC Programmer for their fabric cutting machinery and to operate onsite in Leighton Buzzard.
- Operation of pattern plotting software for CNC fabric cutting Machine
- Producing computer patterns
- Calculating fabric meterage per job
- Operation of Pattern Software
- Adjusting patterns to upholstery requirements
- Monitoring fabric waste
- Keeping records of cutting plans so these can be reviewed in a weekly production meeting so KPI’s can be measured and new targets to be set.
- Must be computer literate and logically minded
- Be able to work as part of a team
- A working knowledge of fabrics and upholstery patterning would be very useful
- Willing to learn and be adaptable
- Training will be given for Assyst/Bullmer Software
Rate of pay is negotiable, depending on experience.
Our client offers BUPA Health Insurance after a qualifying period and a contributory pension scheme.
Hours of work are 8am -4pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute unpaid lunchbreak.
Overtime is paid at time and half.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com