CNC Milling Machine Operator
Hours of Work: 7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday, overtime available.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
The opportunity has arisen to join a growing manufacturing firm exporting products worldwide to work in a manufacturing and production environment. We are recruiting to work in our factory as a CNC operator, operating and programming our HAAS CNC machines. Reliability is essential. Applicant must have previous experience using CNC machines.
Duties to Include:
- Loading material into CNC machines
- Programming & operating CNC vertical milling machines with FANAC controls
- Completes and maintains all necessary records of time, part counts, last piece inspections and others for each job.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be willing to work in all areas of the tool room.
- Tool room and mould tool experience advantageous but not essential as in-house guidance in these areas would be available at all times.
- Company owner hands on machinist and toolmaker.
- Applicant to have the personality to fit in with small established work force.
We are recruiting for an immediate start.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: CNC Tool Miller, CNC Operator, CNC Milling Programmer, CNC Operations, CNC Programmer, CNC Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org