Salary: £23,400 – £31,200 Depending on experience.
Benefits: 20 days holiday (+Bank Holidays), Pension scheme, Excellent working environment, training provided.
Hours: Full time + Overtime available
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk.
Since their establishment in 1994, our client has grown to become the fast and reliable service they are today. Due to their continued success over the years, our client is now looking for an experienced CNC Lathe Setter.
Your Duties Will Be:
- Working to very close limits (typically within 0.01mm) setting a range of machines capable of running bar diameters from 3mm up to 32mm.
- Setups can be from a simple pin to complex parts involving multi axis operations.
- Program and set Star CNC Sliding Head Lathes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls would be an advantage.
- Keen eye for detail and dedication to continuous improvement
- Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills
- Positive “can do” attitude to work and new challenges
- Team player who can communicate and work well with others
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Lathe Operator, CNC Miller, CNC Miller Operator, Lathe Operator, Miller Operator, Manual Machinist, Centre Lathe Setter, Engineering Vacancies, Engineer, Lathe Engineer, CNC, CNC Lathe Setter, Setter, Lathe, Miller, Turner.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org