CNC Laser Operator
Currently, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Laser Operator to join their friendly team at one of the leading Laser specialists located in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Setting and operating TrumpfFiberLaser with Siemens control.
- Loading / Unloading Laser with raw materials (Forklift Driving).
- 1st off Inspection of cut components to engineering drawings.
- Quality control of ongoing production – to ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Preparing and packing parts for despatching.
- Weekly preventative maintenance of Laser.
- Working as part of a team.
- You will need to be punctual and able to work under pressure.
- Successful applicants will be expected to be flexible with working hours.
- Applicantsshould be willing to work shift patterns.
- CNC Setting/Operating preferred but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate, this will include training at Trumpf UK and in-house.
- Engineering background preferred with qualified training.
- Electric Counter-balance forklift licence not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate.
Terms of employment:
- 37.5 hours weekly, overtime at time + half.
- Generous night shift allowance.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Starting salary £11 per hour with rise after probationary period.
Location: – Mid Sussex
So if you feel like you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and have the required experience, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: cnc operator, cnc machinist, laser operator, engineering jobs, cnc, machine operator,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org