We have a full time Clinical Administrator vacancy available within in a prestigious, multi-disciplinary Wellbeing Centre, situated in the heart of the City of London, next to Leadenhall Market, EC3.
Core responsibilities and skills required include:
- Undertake accurate and efficient administration duties.
- Assist the practitioners and Head Office staff with the smooth running of the Centre.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Leading the team to deliver their best, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Front of house duties. (greeting clients, diary management, handling payments and queries)
- Implementing systems and processes to continually improve client care.
- Assisting Head Office with planning and implementing online and direct marketing strategies.
The successful candidate will be:
- Have a warm and welcoming disposition.
- Be highly organised and able to keep the Centre running smoothly.
- Strong IT, organisational and administrative skills
- Impeccable customer service and communication skills
- A minimum of three years administration/front of house experience required.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the necessary qualities to join and lead our outstanding team of practitioners, please apply with your CV with a cover letter detailing your experience .Please note that we will only be able to contact those who are shortlisted to progress to the interview stage.
Keywords: Clinical Administrator, Admin, Administrator, Admin Jobs, General Administrator, Office Administrator, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration, Office Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org