CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (ACCOUNTANT)
Salary: Dependent on candidate
Benefits: Excellent opportunity for progression, pension scheme, 21 days holiday + bank holiday, some training given
Hours: Full time
Our client is a growing modern thinking accountancy practice with 8 team members based in Stirling. The first Quickbooks Online Platinum Partner in Scotland and runner up ‘Firm of the Future 2016’.
They are a General practice with typical mix of clients including –
- SME Ltd Co’s
- Sole traders
- Review jobs and supervise team members
- To manage the relationship with a portfolio of a number of clients
- Work with partner to take away some jobs/task to allow more practice development time
- Client contact
- General admin duties
- Researching and understanding each client’s business to identify new opportunities.
- Handling incoming client requests; problem solving as necessary.
- Contributing to internal discussions and brain-storming sessions.
- Negotiating and renewing client contracts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant with practice experience
- Able to hit the ground running
- Good organisational skill with ability to manage and prioritise workflow
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills – Microsoft office and usual bookkeeping software, accounts production and tax software.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Accounts and Office Manager, Accounts Manager, Office Manager, Senior Position, senior accounts assistant, Office Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Senior Vacancies, Management Vacancies. Management accounts, purchase ledger, sales ledger, office manager, Accountant, Client relationship Manager, Management Accountant, Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Accountancy, Banking, Financial,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com