Client Manager Vacancy
Location: Surbiton, Surrey
Ambitious three office high street accountancy practice based in South West/London North Surrey looking to continue growth.
Essential Person Characteristics.
- Qualified accountant.
- Must have managed staff.
- Must have produced limited company accounts from records to accounts
- Must have VAT returns experience.
- Must have produced and submitted Corporation Tax returns.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Can plan and manage workload.
Desirable Person Characteristics.
- Excellent Excel Usage
- Use of CCH software
- Use of Relate software
- Full Driving Licence
- Reasonable commuting distance
To have clear management, administrative focus, with the ability to manage a team and the work flow. Providing technical support, reviewing work and dealing with the administrative aspects of meeting deadlines, managing workload and ensuring clients expectations are met at the right price.
The key duties of the post are as follows:
- Engaging with potential clients and managing communications to potential clients
- Converting a potential client to an engaged client, ensuring the client is set up and managing all communications for this process.
- Pricing new clients and ensuring the documentation is in place to service the client, including Inland Revenue authority, Money Laundering requirements, Direct Debits process and Professional clearance letters
- Client database management, including; CCH data management (exporting and importing client data, contacts, additional contacts and reference data), client history, calls & notes, documents, emails.
- Managing your team to ensure they have the sufficient skill base, the correct level of resource and meet the deadlines agreed.
- Maintaining CCH job tracking and reporting, including; utilising the available reports, creating recurring reports, creating one off reports, rolling the WIP ledger forward, job tracking system reports, outstanding event reports, database reports.
- Ensuring your team’s billing targets are met monthly and clients are billed.
- Ensuring client work is completed in the agreed timeframes. Accounts and tax returns by 6 months at the end of the period.
- Ensuring that your client’s prices are increased yearly.
- Ensuring that all clients have statements and budgets in place for all your clients.
- Due to the changing nature of the business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Only those applicants with a legal right to work within the UK and who possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered. Fluent spoken English is essential for this role.
£40,000 to £45,000 Basic, paid on the last Friday of the month.
2/3 members of staff direct reports.
5 weeks leave.
Please reply with a covering letter and your CV. The letter must confirm the travel time and why you think you are suitable for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com