Job Title: Cleaner/Porter
Location: London, WC2E
Salary: £7.90 per hour + bonus scheme.
Hours: Basic 40 hour week + overtime. There will be a rota pattern therefore the candidate must be flexible with their hours. Regular Saturday & Sunday working is required.
Established in 1908, our client is a renowned and busy market complex that continues to thrive to this very day and due to their continued success, our client is currently looking for a cleaner to join the crew at this thriving market complex.
To undertake, either individually or as a member of a team, duties concerned with the day-to-day cleaning and maintenance of site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep, vacuum and scrub floors in specified areas, using motorised/mechanical equipment.
- Manually sweep, mop and fully clean specified areas including any toilets within complex and related service areas.
- Clean drains in specified areas.
- Clean stall furniture, fixtures, fittings, plant and equipment in specified areas.
- Removal/reciting of stall furniture, fittings, plant and equipment.
- Assistance with general maintenance of building, furniture, fittings, plant and equipment.
- Collection and disposal of refuse including collection/sorting of recyclable materials from stallholders during public opening.
- Use of vertical platforms lift and ladders etc. in specified areas.
- To comply with the Health and Safety policy to ensure the safety of self, any members of staff, and any other person resorting to the premises.
- To undertake any of the associated duties as may be required from time-to-time which are commensurate with the grading of the post.
- To assist with the general opening and closing of the market to the public under the direction of a supervisor.
- Make every effort to access development opportunities and to ensure you spend time with your manager in identifying your development needs through your personal development plan.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Cleaner, Cleaning, Porter, Cleaning Vacancies, Cleaner Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org