Remuneration: £19,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Annual Leave: 28 days (including bank holidays)
Our client, part of a Group of companies provides turnkey solutions for legal firms, encompassing client and case generation, financial quantification reporting, case funding, and legal claim insurance.
Our clients’ headquarters are in Cheshire’s prestigious Alderley Park, where employees benefit from a fantastic range of perks, ranging from on-site gym and leisure facilities to a glorious scenic location and excellent transport links, as well as all the other opportunities that a career with our client offers.
As a Claims Executive you will be part of the processing team undertaking a large number of cases that will provide our clients with a valuable step towards receiving compensation for mis-sold mortgages. The post-holder will be responsible for conducting holistic reviews and investigating financial complaints to make a judgment decision.
- Discuss cases with customers and financial providers
- Achieve targeted daily output whilst maintaining quality standards
- Work quickly and accurately
- Comply with Data Protection and Confidentiality guidelines and other company policy and procedures
- Build and maintain expert knowledge in order to conduct the role
- Build and maintain good general knowledge of the full customer journey
- Build and maintain accurate client records
- Comply with company, legal and regulatory standards of conduct
- Share knowledge and best practice with team and group members and provide support as necessary
- Share ideas for improvement with management team
- Attend training courses and complete qualifications relevant to the role
- Carry out any other duties within capabilities as required by the needs of the business
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience of performing reviews and investigations into claims for mis-sold financial products e.g. loans, pensions, mortgages, credit cards (Essential)
- Customer service experience gained within a claims management or financial services role (Essential)
- Working knowledge of the redress process (Essential)
- Understanding of FCA guidelines and key issues gained through experience within the financial/claims services (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a productivity and quality target based environment (Essential)
- Meticulous attention to detail (Essential)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines (Essential)
- IT literate with the ability to pick up new systems (Essential)
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: claims executive, claim handler, customer service executive, customer services, claims management, claims review, mis sold claims,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org