Hours: 08.00 to 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.00 to 16.30 Friday
Our client is a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor with ongoing contracts with all the major civil engineering and construction contractors in the area.
Due to success and growth, the company is currently looking for a Civil Estimator to join their team. This is a great opportunity where you will become the main point of contact for civils estimating within the business and for this reason, will play a pivotal role in the continued success and development of the company’s civils division.
This position will see you interacting with a lot of internal & external decision makers, meaning it will be key for you to demonstrate good interpersonal & negotiation skills. You will join a supportive office environment which welcomes new ideas and continuous development.
What do you need to apply?
- Experience of working in the civil engineering
- Extensive experience in providing estimates
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously as needed
- Ability to mentor junior members of staff
- This position would also suit an experienced Civil Engineer or Quantity Surveyor
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary including car or car allowance
- Additional benefits package
- Death in service
Our client would be delighted to discuss this role as part of a confidential discussion around your experience.
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Civil Estimator, Civil Engineer, Civil Engineering, Contractor, Quantity Surveyor, Engineering, Engineer, Construction, Skilled Trades
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org