Job Title: Children and Young People Project Manager
Established in 1985 to provide children and older residents with a local facilities, our client has continued to grow and expand to this day and due to this, are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Project Manager for Children and Young People.
Hours: 35 hours per week to include a minimum of 2 evenings per week.
Salary: £29,250 per annum
Annual Leave: Annual holiday entitlement is 25 working days, of which 5 may be allocated to the Christmas period when the Centre is closed, in addition to statutory public holidays.
- 12 month travel or bicycle loan.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Responsible for: Part-time play and youth works team and part time services administrator.
The main focus of the position is to manage the development, promotion and successful delivery/implementation of the Children and Young People’s activities with the company.
You will be required to work strategically while delivering projects as required to support the effective running of the company service meeting the requirements of clients, funders and stakeholders as set out in company contracts.
- To be responsible for the line management of staff delivering Children and Young People’s activities without client.
- Act as the principal point of contact for all current and potential Children and Young Peoples provision.
- To ensure projects are delivered within budget and agreed timeframes.
- To maintain partnerships with other service providers, funders and other contacts to ensure successful running of projects and ensure the agreed outcomes and outputs are delivered.
- To oversee the communications and marketing of projects and services to new and existing stakeholders, clients and the public.
- To work with the Operation’s Manager to strategically develop projects and activities which meet the needs of local Children and Young People and work with colleagues from other youth service provision to promote and extend youth offerings.
- To act as the designated safeguarding lead for our Children and Young Peoples project.
- To maintain records and other administration responsibilities.
- All staff have the responsibility to look after the Health and safety not only of those people who use our client’s services but for themselves and their colleagues and should follow company Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of working with young children and families.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- Good mental and physical health.
- Friendly, flexible approach.
- Willingness to learn and develop within the team.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Commitment to safeguarding the children in your care.
- Commitment to young children and families.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Charity and Voluntary, Charity Work, Voluntary Work, Volunteer Work, Volunteer, Project Management, Project Manager, Education, Community Volunteer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org