Job Title: Chemicals Division – Administrator
Location: Melbourne, Derby.
Salary: £16,200 pa.
Our client provides complete solutions to all cleaning and hygiene problems from cleaning detergents, sanitising wipes and laundry products through to pressure washers, dustless sandblasters and bespoke engineering solutions.
Due to expansion, our client is looking to appoint a full-time administrator to co-ordinate and carry out all administrative aspects of the chemicals division. This is a permanent position, reporting to the Office Manager, based in offices at the company’s factory in Melbourne.
Main duties of this key role will include:
- Gathering and presentation of information.
- Order processing.
- Liaison with customers, suppliers and staff.
- Filing and general housekeeping.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a pro-active, bright and outgoing individual.
- Someone with an excellent telephone manner who can demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm, good communication abilities, efficient working practices.
- Someone who will fit in with a busy company and team.
- In addition, you should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Sage Line 50.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary, attractive hours, annual leave and a pleasant working environment. Most of all, you would be joining a friendly, progressive and exciting company that really cares about its employees, customers, suppliers and the environment.
Applications close Sunday 3rd June.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org