Excellent Salary – dependent on experience.
Are you an Experienced and Passionate Chef?If the answer is yes, then our client has an exciting opportunity for you.
Our client a well established and award winning Farm and Coffee shop is looking for someone like you to come and join them as their next Coffee Shop Cook at their location in Huddersfield.
- Cooking and prepping fresh produce to showcase our farm Shop products
- Cooking Breakfasts, lunches & meals from extensive specials menu
- Making fresh salads, hot& cold sandwiches paninis etc.
- Manage the Product Store working with the manager in ordering produce
- You will need to be adaptable and flexible working as part of a team
- Being clean & tidy – keeping your working area spotless, and adhering to food safety guidelines.
- Have a keen eye for quality and attention to detail, delivering to a consistently high standard.
- Work with the current team and bring fresh ideas.
- This position will suit somebody well presented with a good personality.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
The Café is open 7 days a week and some weekend working is required but no split shifts or evenings.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to excel in this role, please click the APPLY button below. A member of the recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org