CHEF / COOK
Salary: Highly competitive, dependent on experience.
Benefits: Job security, 28 days holidays, pension scheme.
Hours: Full and Part time hours available. Can be flexible for the right candidate.
Are you an Experienced and Passionate Chef? If the answer is yes, then our client has an exciting opportunity for you.
Our client, a well established and award winning Cafe, is looking for someone like you to come and join them as their next Chef at their location in Knaresborough.
- Cooking and prepping fresh produce
- Cooking Breakfasts, lunches & meals from extensive menu
- Making fresh salads, hot& cold sandwiches Panini’s etc.
- Manage the Product Store working with the manager in ordering produce.
- Maintain high standards in the quality of food, both as to its preparation and presentation.
- Working with a small team to produce quality dishes.
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic work environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will need to be adaptable and flexible working as part of a team
- Being clean & tidy – keeping your working area spotless, and adhering to food safety guidelines.
- Have a keen eye for quality and attention to detail, delivering to a consistently high standard.
- Work with the current team and bring fresh ideas.
- Experience in a similar role.
- May be required to work 1 evening a week, and will be required to work some weekends
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Chef, Catering, Chef De Partie, Cooking, Restaurant Vacancies, Cooking Vacancies, Chef Vacancies, Catering Vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org