Are you an experienced, energetic and passionate chef, who is currently looking for the next step in your career? If the answer is yes and you’d be interested in creating healthy, home-made, fresh dishes, using locally sourced produce, then our client has the position for you!
Your day to day tasks may include:
- Cooking and presenting food creatively.
- Monitoring production to maintain quality and consistent portion sizes.
- Working under pressure to make sure food is served on time.
- Keeping to hygiene, health and safety and licensing rules.
Our client prides themselves on providing the highest standards of food and service to customers and therefore expects to see the highest standards from their staff. Because of this the ideal candidate must have:
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and number skills.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
Essential Requirements: All candidates must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, have a UK bank account, National insurance number and have the right to work in the UK.
Salary: – Competitive salary will be awarded.
Job Type: – This is a permanent full-time position.
Start Date: – This position is available to start as soon as possible.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for in their next chef and have all the necessary experience and requirements, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org