We are working with a well established and successful French Restaurant, in Reigate Surrey. Due to continued success, they are now looking to recruit a Chef de Partie Tournant
Chef de Partie Tournant
Full time Chef de Partie with French cooking experience
Starting date from August 2017
The Sous de Partie needs to be able to hold any position in the kitchen from Starters, Main courses to Desserts.
Salary : £18K to £22K + tips
Purpose of Position
- Ensure high standards of cooking and hygiene, customer satisfaction.
- Hold any position in the kitchen
- Assist in maximising cost control and to reduce waste to a minimum.
- Keep good relations with any other members of staff and Management.
- To formulate smooth operational procedures for kitchen, customer complaints, ordering of food and menu correlation, planning and preparation.
- To be able to hold any department as needed from pastry, starters or main courses
- To be aware of all aspects of work in the kitchen during normal opening hours, and to maintain cleanliness in all communal areas.
- To maintain standards and quality
- To adopt strict personal and professional hygiene convention
- To attend to all linen requirements as needed by kitchen.
- To keep stock to an adequate level.
- To be aware of the importance of customer satisfaction, food presentation
- To notify accordingly the Management of sickness or any accident occurring.
- To be aware of the policies of the restaurant regarding food, Haccp, health safety and fire acts.
- To deal with any customer comments or complaints in an effective manner.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by a member of the management.
- To maintain good relations between all staff members
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV by clicking the APPLY button below. A member of the hiring team will be in touch with more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com