Our client is looking for a Chef de Partie to join this already successful friendly team. You will be working in a new permanent position available at their beautiful Cornish Resort, which has 23 Hotel rooms and 37 lodges, as well as leisure centre and treatment rooms, which has an expected occupancy rate of over 80% all year.
The new candidate will need to have a minimum of two year experience in a similar position.
Your Duties will be:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes.
- Managing and training commis working with you.
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control.
- Uniform provided.
- 30 days holiday per year (Pro Rata)
- Free membership to the leisure centre
- Cooked staff meals included for every shift.
- Great accommodation offers across Europe – staying in our CLC resorts.
- Discounts on food and beverage.
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Location: CLC Trenython Manor Cornwall
Hours: Shift patterns will change but will cover 5 days per week in a 7 day period and will include some evenings and weekends.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org