Our client is looking for two enthusiastic CHEFS to run the kitchen at their new café in Sóller, Majorca, opening 1st May 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity to live and work in the most idyllic part of the Balearic Islands, offering a good life/work balance due to the fact that the café will trade daytime hours only. Our client has a strong track record of success in the hospitality industry.
The menu will consist of high quality cooked breakfasts, simple lunches, traditional afternoon tea and a selection of cakes and pastries. The successful applicant will therefore have experience of delivering this type of cuisine. The café will have circa 40 covers and is located on a busy thoroughfare near the main square of Sóller.
Location: Sóller, Majorca, Spain.
Salary: Negotiable, + Share Options.
Benefits: Flights and accommodation provided.
Your day to day tasks will consist of:
- Ensuring consistent and smooth running of food production.
- Ensuring all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size, and temperature.
- Maintaining GP%.
- Providing creative input.
- Supervising performance of kitchen staff where required.
- Assisting other kitchen staff as need arises.
- Ensuring that working areas are always kept clean.
- Attention to Detail.
- Business Sense.
- Fast-Paced Decision Making.
- Culinary Expertise.
- Strong Chef Experience.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Chef, Food Service, Catering & Hospitality, Catering,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com