Job Title: Commis Chef /Chef De Partie (Deputising for Sous Chef)
Salary: Starting wage from £8.50 per hour (from £9.75 for over 25’s). Overtime rate from £9.50 for hours worked over 35 per week (from £10.75 for over 25’s).Negotiable depending on experience.
Hours : Approximately 45 hours per week 1st April to 31st October and 35 hours per week 1st November to 31st March (no split shifts)
Our client is a restaurant located within a Golf Club in the heart of the Cambridgeshire countryside. They are looking for a Commis Chef and a Chef De Partie to join there well established kitchen team.
Duties Will Include:
- Prepare and cook A La Carte for up to 50 covers.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen is vital.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Washing up and kitchen cleaning.
- Preparation of bar snacks, formal meals and buffets for individuals and groups of 100+.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to keep calm under pressure.
- Must have a minimum Level 2 NVQ and previous experience working in a kitchen.
- Must be confident enough to deputise for Second Chef in his absence.
- Benefits include free gym use and discounted/free golf membership.
- Excellent training and promotion opportunities.
- Kitchen clothing provided.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Chef De Partie, Chef, Catering, Cook, Catering and Hospitality, Food Service, Service Industry/Commis Chef/Golf Club/Restaurant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com