Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 28 Days Holiday, friendly working environment, accommodation can be provided for the right candidate, pension scheme
Hours: Full Time 40+ hours per week
Our client is a family friendly traditional pub located between Reading and Watlington with a passion for good service. They pride themselves on a traditional pub menu sourcing all their ingredients from reputable local suppliers all their food is freshly prepared. They are currently looking for a competent Chef to join their friendly team.
- Planning and preparing dishes
- Controlling the maintenance of kitchen equipment
- Daily supervision of inventories and quality of supplies
- Ensuring consistent and smooth running of food production.
- Ensuring that working areas are always kept clean.
- Adherence to the sanitary, hygiene and food safety norms and regulations as per UK HACCP
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of hygiene and food safety regulations as per UK HACCP
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Chef, Catering, Chef De Partie, Cooking, Restaurant Vacancies, Cooking Vacancies, Chef Vacancies, Catering Vacancies, Sous Chef, Cook, Catering, Caterer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com