Due to our client undergoing a large scale transformation programme aimed at ‘Creating a better future’ this has opened up a vacancy for a Catering Manager! To be successful in this role you must have flair and good organisational skills with excellentbenefits on offer.
This role is a great opportunity for a talented catering manager working within the local authority, which includes all aspects of food production, service & the managing of a very busy kitchen. Our client is looking for somebody who has excellent communication skills and can hit the ground running.
- To ensure the catering service is provided as efficiently as possible and operated in line with Shropshire Council and Shire Services Procedures.
- To provide a catering service to a number of different sites, ensuring that the service provision is consistent across all sites.
- The management and supervision of a large team (5 – 10 team members) of catering staff working at multiple locations across the site.
- To ensure all paperwork and records are completed accurately and submitted to head office according to the specified timetable.
- Preparation and cooking of food as dictated by the menu cycle and Recipe Manual to achieve the required high standard of food for service.
Salary: –£8.86 per hour,
Hours: –25 hours per week Mon -Fri. Term time only plus 3 cleaning days. Permanent.
An enhanced DBS check is required for school posts.
Important: In order to apply for this position, please click the APPLY button to send in a copy of your CV. We will then email you a link to where you will be required to complete an online application form. Please note without the completed application form you will NOT be considered for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com