Excellent opportunity for an experienced chef with entrepreneurial flair in Helensburgh
Our client is a Golf Club and was founded in 1893. Their members, guests and visitors have been enjoying the beautiful moorland course and stunning views across the Clyde Estuary ever since. The club prides itself on “a warm welcome, great greens and great service” and they now seek a suitably qualified and experienced franchisee to deliver a 1st class catering operation.
Excellent Earning Potential for the right person:
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to work alongside our clients committed and talented team. As well as their day to day catering offer, the club hosts dozens of well attended in-house and non-member functions each year ranging from small visiting golf parties to corporate meetings, large full field golf events, funerals, christenings, weddings and more.
They are an ambitious and progressive club and are currently in discussions with developers about the possibility of building a new clubhouse, an academy course and upgrading large areas of our main course.
They seek someone who shares their ambition and now invite applications from candidates who have: A genuine passion for hospitality and a proven track record in catering
- The willingness to deliver the quality, value and service expected by their 600 members
- A flexible approach to working hours, including evenings and weekends
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- The ability and drive to promote and expand the catering opportunities offered by the club to the golfing and wider communities .
- Full compliance with current food standards and hygiene regulations
- The ability to demonstrate relevant certification in this area.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org