Job Title: Catering Equipment Advisor
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum – Negotiable upon experience (+ bonus)
Sector: Catering Equipment Sales
Role: Permanent Position
Based in Glasgow, our client is a very successful and growing provider of a wide range of non-foodproducts to the hospitality, leisure and Public sectors throughout Scotland.
They currently have a vacancy in the Commercial Catering Equipment Support department.
The role would be ideal for anyone with some experience in equipment selling and/or basic CAD design looking for a move into a successful company with opportunities for future progression.
The role would also appeal to a new or recent graduate – possibly with experience of CAD design looking to embark on a varied and fulfilling career in a supportive environment where you will support the existing sales team to further develop equipment sales to a customer base.
Candidates without a background in CAD design or equipment selling will not be excluded depending on what other attributes they can bring to the role.
The role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work within a small team, covering aspects such as:-
- Advising customers on their catering equipment requirements
- Preparing quotations
- Handling queries relating to installation requests
- Liaising with our customers & Sales personnel on opportunities and queries
- Processing warranty calls with suppliers
You`ll also enjoy the opportunity to earn a profit-related bonus whilst working in a welcoming, inclusive and refreshingly different culture!
– Learn about our clients equipment offering in order to best meet customer needs
– Develop a relationship with the network of suppliers and contractors
– Deal with customer equipment enquiries
Benefits/What you get:
– A competitive basic salary
– Company bonus
– Full training
– Scope for progression
– A welcoming, inclusive culture
– Possess good communication skills and be commercially aware
– Self-motivated, with a desire to succeed
– A positive outlook& willingness to learn
Click the APPLY button and send in your CV with Covering Letter to arrive no later than 15th February 2018 outlining why you think you are suitable for the role.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we expect to receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us by 19thFebruary, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org